Breakfast on waterside
“It was the forty-fathom slumber that clears the soul, eye and heart and sends you to breakfast ravening.”
Our breakfast menus offer delicious, highest quality, freshly prepared and locally sourced food with a 5 star rating.
- A glorious selection of fresh fruits and yoghurt
- Fresh orange juice
- Cereal assortment and muesli
- Homemade jam and marmalade with Toast
- Taylor’s of Harrogate teas and coffees
- Warm Croissants
Our cooked breakfast comprising of:
- Free range dry cured unsmoked back bacon
- Finest hand made free range pork sausages
- Black pudding
All 3 items above are supplied by J.B Wilkinson quality butchers, High Street, Knaresborough
- Very large fresh free range farm eggs – delicious fried, poached, scrambled or boiled with warm buttered toasted soldiers
Supplied by Taylor’s farm, Burton Leonard
- Oven baked vine tomatoes
- Fresh mushrooms cooked in butter
- Baked beans (we had to include something from a tin)
- Hash Browns
hash browns, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and of course baked beans
with toast, bagel or muffin…vegetarian sausages.
33rd and MacDougal breakfast
Warm toasted bagel with cream cheese
Poached or scrambled eggs
Fresh spinach or rocket leaves
Supplied by Bleikers smoke house, Brearton
A wide choice of fruit and herbal teas are available from our breakfast room, including Earl Grey, peppermint and caffeine free.
Please alert us to any allergies you may have in advance.